Monday, October 02, 2006

A Good Idea


Over at Rosetta Stone Michelle encouraged us to make a monthly resolution. Here was my response.

"As for October's Resolution, To hug each of my seven children every day. I know, that sounds like a no brainer, but my older kids can get away from me sometimes if I don't pay attention. Especially my oldest, 13 year old boy. Also, I want all the kids to say good night to each other. That hasn't happened before, because I haven't made a point of it. But this month, we're giving it a go."

How 'bout you?

5 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

GREAT goal!

October 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds very healthy to me :)

October 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You picked a good one! *Smile*

Still thinking...

October 04, 2006  
Blogger Doogie said...

Maybe you could make a TV show out of this one... "Goodnight John Boy!"

October 04, 2006  
Blogger Renee said...

doogie ~ it does extend the night time ritual quite a while, but it already seems to be making them all a little more considerate of each other.

But, I will not be able to get the "good night John-Boy" out of my mind, thank you very much.

October 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home