Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Am I just dreaming??

Today four of my seven children are going to a (saintly) friends house to play. (First interruption). I have so many things I want to do with all that free time, with only 3 children here. When I had three children, I couldn't get anything done. Now that's a light load. (second interruption). Well, 2 of the older kids were just fighting, so now I get my house dusted. Okay, back to what I was saying. I want to start decorating for Christmas today. I want to paint a bookshelf today. I want to address my cards, I want to bake oatmeal cherry cookies. I want to go get more coffe, (can you believe I am out?? I am trying not to panic). I want to vacuum well, not the usual best-the-kids-can-do job. You know, don't move anything, don't vaccum under anything, stay at least a foot away from the wall (third interruption) and (fourth interruption). Oh nevermind, I can't get two thoughts together today. I'll try again later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home