Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Why the blog has been quiet...

My eldest child, a 14 year old young man, took this photo, and titled it



Wii-ster Egg.

If our house had the tradition of the Easter bunny, then I would say, the "Wii-ster Bunny" brought us a Wii. But since we don't, I'll say I saved up some baby-sitting money and through some good fortune and help from my sister-in-law, was able to give a Wii to the family for Easter.

So I am only posting today because my 41 year old arms are too sore to play tennis, bowling and baseball with the kidlets today. It is rather embarrassing to be so sore from virtual sports, but then I figure this can be the beginning of my new fitness regime. If my muscles are sore, than it must be good for me, right?

6 Comments:

Blogger the mother of this lot said...

Wii-ster Egg - very clever! I've had the Wii arm syndrome as well. Couldn't move for three days.

March 26, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Totally clever!
Kitchen Madonna

March 26, 2008  
Blogger Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

My husband got tennis elbow from playing on the Wii!
Wait until you try Dance Dance Revolution. That's a workout :)

March 27, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love the Wii! Have you guys had any Wii-related injuries yet? Mark and I were playing tennis and accidentally whacked each other in the hand mid-swing! :) We had my brother's for the summer, but I would love to get one of our own!

March 27, 2008  
Blogger Laura said...

Just to make you feel better, I have heard many people in all types of physical shape say that the wii has made them sore..so I just want to congratulate you for having a good time.

March 30, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to get ours! If the stores will ever get them back.

March 31, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home