Friday, October 06, 2006

Housekeeping


Give a warm crazyacres welcome to two more additions to the blog roll; Michelle at Rosetta Stone, and Mary at Owlhaven. Both are lovely Christian mothers who love their families to the depth of their souls. I have been inspired and encouraged by both of them.

Mary has adopted and biological children in her family, and while adoption is not an experience I can share, her efforts in bonding and showing deep love are universal.

Michelle is dynamic and energetic and deeply committed to her family.

Both ladies have terrific senses of humor and a cheery outlook that helps sooth the rough spots of mothering.

And once again, I lost Alexa. You'll let me know when you reincarnate, won't you Alexa?

6 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

You always have such lovely blog links.

October 06, 2006  
Blogger ukok said...

Alexa's wandering is a real bummer! Glad about the new additions though :-)

October 06, 2006  
Blogger Suzanne Temple said...

I happened through here from Michelle's blog. I'm new to this and enjoying meeting others. Your icons are beautiful and your blog looks like a great deal of fun. I'm glad I came this way. By the by, my husband and I attended a Melkite church in NH for the first five years of our marriage. We miss it more than anything, but can't find any place like it where we are now.

October 06, 2006  
Blogger Suzanne Temple said...

I forgot to mention, my sister's name is Helene Marie. I saw on an early post of yours that you wished you had named a daughter that.

October 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the links! *Wink*

October 07, 2006  
Blogger Michelle said...

You are so very kind!

October 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home