Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Addition update




Hear Ye, Hear Ye!! It is now official! The last piece of carpet was installed! The last huge payment to a subcontractor has been added to our Loan (the immensity of The Loan requires capitilization), all the children are in their proper rooms, AND, we got our certificate of residency from the county (they are graciously allowing us to move into our own home). Photos will be coming as soon as I clean up my memory card, which is always full. Sort of like being out of film, ya know?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WooHOO! Praise the Lord Hallelujah! Can't wait to see it! I'll call you soon about tonight :-)

February 01, 2006  
Blogger Renee said...

Hey girl, I saw your new blog!! I'll be dedicating an entire post to you, your blog, and why Everyone should stop by your place. Come on in Denise, the water in FINE!

February 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Renee, what a treat to go to my blog and see three comments!! Very cool. Waiting impatiently to see your new template!

February 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hurry! Hurry! *Grin*

February 01, 2006  
Blogger Michelle said...

:) I had to giggle the way you announced it! It was perfect. I can't wait to see your pictures!

February 01, 2006  
Blogger Lori said...

Hooray!! Make sure you have the new add on blessed.....I know that will be on your list of things...

February 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home