Thursday, January 26, 2006

who threw up???


I had the first confirmation of the wisdom of putting solid surface flooring on the new hallway. The old hallway carpet was trashed, mostly from sick kiddos not making it to the bathroom. Today, when I came out of my new bedroom, there was nice splatter in front of the bathroom door, no kiddo to be seen. Cleaned up in a snap.

BTW, it was the 3 year old, who had never thrown up before, and wasn't sure what to do! What are the odds this was a fluke, and won't be making the rounds? Yea, I thought so.

5 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

nice visual on this one......:) My thought when building was more along the line of a gym locker room shower...all tile with a big drain in the center of the room, so I could just hose the place down!!

January 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good choice on the floor!

January 26, 2006  
Blogger rita said...

Oh man, we experienced the exact same thing with my 3yo. today- who, btw, has never done this before either. I'm still up, as she is just now keeping down ice chips.
God bless-
Hopefully this bug ends here, right?

January 27, 2006  
Blogger ukok said...

A couple of years ago, me and the kids got really sick, very suddenly and before we knew it we were all puking like crazy :(

I now have bowls stored away for emergency vomitting! Seriously!

...well, my son didn't have time to get to the bathroom either and he threw up all over our fabric upholstered armchair. Not pretty.

I pray that your little one soon recovers.

God Bless

January 28, 2006  
Blogger Michelle said...

I hope this didn't make the rounds!!! I know how much that stinks! :)

January 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home