Saturday, October 07, 2006

Hightly Recommended

I want to direct your attention to one of my favorite blogs, Caelum et Terra. We go way back, ever since Caelum et Terra was a real magazine in 1990. The writings of Maclin Horton and Daniel Nichols rocked my world! I am still always challenged by the thoughts expressed by Maclin and Daniel. Reading C & T has changed me and helped me embrace Christ in a new and deep way, especially in the areas of the poor, peace, and politics.

Attending the Byzantine Liturgy has had a similar effect on me. Daniel has a post up about the Byzantine Liturgy that is lovely, and I encourage you to check it out.

By the way, Daniel and I learned iconography together. Check out his icon site Eighth Day Icons.

Enjoy!

2 Comments:

Blogger ukok said...

What a fantastic site Daniel has. I have long been inspired by your Iconography, and now this has given me the idea to look into courses run in the UK. I'll let you know if I find anything.

Your presence in the blogosphere blesses us all.

October 07, 2006  
Blogger Mimi said...

That is a beautiful entry, thank you.

October 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home