Monday, February 26, 2007

Lenten update

Seems as if the comments being turned off has decreased my obsessive checking of the computer. But it certainly isn't nearly as much fun, either. My husband keeps telling me to turn them back on because this is a community and communities are important and you can't be a community all by yourself. So maybe I will turn them on over the weekend, then back off during the week. I don't know. I do miss the conversation, though. And thanks to you all that have sent e-mails. Really lifts my spirits =)

Here a crazyacres, we are having lots of struggles. Financial, business, school, cooperation and in general a lack of positive attitude. I am trying to rise above these wordly concerns, but I tell you, it drags me down. Exercise and prayer really are my only two breathes of fresh air right now, so I praise God for them. I suppose you could say it seems as if I am walking through mud right now, but at least I am walking!

Anyway, I am going to post a fabulous soup recipe that is Eastern Fast compliant. We love it here, and hope you do, too. It comes from my uncle, so I can't take any credit for it what so ever.

Blessings, and may your Lent be fruitfull!

Labels: