Monday, September 29, 2008

Sorry for the neglect


I am just so completely tired. I can't think of anything to say except I am so tired. I finally got a midwife appointment, so now I get on that merry go round. Baby is definitely growing, I can feel it clearly. School is progressing on schedule. So far so good. The house is staying pretty clean and I did 10 loads of laundry today. I have a vigil hour at the abortion clinic tomorrow, so pray for me, it is so hard.

So, yeah, I am tired, and I am going to eat my chicken pot pie and then crawl under a quilt and watch "The Princess Bride" for the gazillionth time.

Nighty night.

9 Comments:

Blogger owenswain said...

There's a season for everything. This one isn't for blogging so much for you. That's just fine. Peace and rest well.

September 29, 2008  
Blogger Mimi said...

I totally agree with Owen. Enjoy your rest, you are busy growing a baby.

September 29, 2008  
Blogger Michelle said...

Have fun storming the castle!

September 30, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rest up when you need to sweetie, you are still in our thoughts and prayers, even when absent from the blogosphere for a while :-)

September 30, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

rest,rest,rest.....please take care of yourself...........

October 01, 2008  
Blogger Suzanne said...

Sleep, little momma! :) Remember, this is the early days...you will get your energy back..there is a reason for everything and the family is learning some good things through this too. The middle months of pregnancy do bring some spring back to us and I know you are looking forward to that. All your buddies here are praying for you...sleep for us! ;)

October 01, 2008  
Blogger Kitchen Madonna said...

Angels around you and all your little angels.

Night night!

October 01, 2008  
Blogger Anne said...

Congratulations on the pregnancy!

October 03, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

10 loads of laundry? How can we have the same amount of dirty laundry? There are only three of us! ;o)

Rest!

October 08, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home