Wednesday, September 17, 2008




I haven't had much time to write lately. School and kid's activities have kept me hopping. The biggest stress of the day at this point is getting dressed. I love feeling better at this stage of pregnancy, but hate trying to figure out what to wear. Anyway, in lieu of anything witty, deep or poignant, I am going to post a few photos of my little 3, enjoying their Halloween costumes for daily dress up play. Goodwill had all their costumes out already, and in a burst of brilliance, I found a costume for everyone already, and this will make October so much easier! Plus, in the meantime, the littlest ones are really having fun with the costumes, and I am getting such satisfaction watching them.

May you all have a blessed day!

4 Comments:

Blogger owenswain said...

Looks like great fun. Sounds like live is full. Amen.

September 17, 2008  
Blogger Elizabeth @ The Garden Window said...

Gorgeous photos :-)

September 17, 2008  
Blogger Laura said...

As soon as I saw these pictures I ached to be a kid again.

September 19, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray! :o)

September 24, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home