Thursday, November 05, 2009

Brainstorm

It has been increasingly difficult to hold Melanie on my lap while trying to do anything on the computer. She is very intrigued with the keyboard, and wants to pound and pound on it. This has led to a few deleted blogs posts, closed tabs, and other minor mishaps. So today, after a futile attempt to distract her while on my lap, while I was trying to watch a netflix movie on the computer, I had a brainstorm.



We have lots of spare computer parts around here, so my son grabbed an old keyboard, and set it on the floor. Let the pounding begin!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Melanie Bettinelli said...

Ha! I love the creative problem solving. We did that when Bella was a toddler. She did love pounding on that keyboard of hers. for Sophie, however, the primary draw was not the keyboard but mommy's lap. So it wouldn't have worked.

November 05, 2009  
Anonymous heidi said...

That's a *great* idea!! I might have to steal that one. ;)

November 06, 2009  
Blogger Mother Mayhem said...

And how many words a minute does this precious lil miss type? :o)

November 07, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home