Monday, October 05, 2009

A Break

School is chugging along in full force. I have actually been enjoying the process more than I expected, but I am busy every moment of the day. We have been having lots of conflict about internet use and rules regarding internet use. Part of our plan to implement restraint and intentionality about the time we spend on the computer is to take an internet fast. Probably for a week, maybe more, maybe less, but I will be absent from cyberspace for a while.

I have been doing a nature study co-op with 4 of my children and 4 other children, and it has been much fun and very successful. When I return to the blog, I will post some photos of out projects. This has been very fun, interesting and creative. I am looking forward to sharing our success!!

Anyway, God bless, and I'll be back soon!

2 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth @ The Garden Window said...

Take care, and I hope all goes well !

October 06, 2009  
Anonymous Daniel Nichols said...

Renee- Pretty soon you are going to have to change the byline on your icon studio site to "updated yearly"... :o)

October 07, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home