Monday, May 17, 2010

The Elusive Mother's Day Photo

So this is the best Mother's Day photo I got. All in all, not bad, but it was a long journey to get there.
This one is close, but notice Mr. Googley Eyes...
Then there is this attempt. Not bad, except for the Nose Picker.
In this one, Eldest Daughter is actually smiling, but Mr. Googley Eyes is missing his head.
Ahh, now this one is nice. Actually, this was the first photo taken that day. Everyone still fresh and willing to cooperate. I thought it was perfect, until it was brought to my attention that one of my children was missing from the photo. Nice.

So there you have it. A very typical photo essay of life with me as mother. It may be messy, but eventually, it works.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Every one is a treasure. You must be very proud.

Barb

May 17, 2010  
Anonymous heidi said...

That is so awesomely funny!!

May 17, 2010  
Blogger Rosemary said...

LOL Hope it was a wonderful day. Great picture.

May 17, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too funny! I have been there too. I would love to have a family picture but I think about the poor photographer and the patience they would have to have!

May 17, 2010  
Blogger DeeDee Kay said...

gorgeous! Love love love the brown outfit! And you should be very happy with these wonderful pictures; nobody remembered to take one of me with my children on Mother's Day this year!! can you say pregnancy fog?

May 17, 2010  
Blogger Mimi said...

Bwhaahahahhaha.
You have a lovely family, even when there's googly eyes, nose picking, and...

May 17, 2010  
Blogger owenswain said...

God bless your domestic church

May 18, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the pictures, Rene! Handsome, handsome family!

May 18, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home