Seven Quick Takes. When I say quick, I mean quick
1) Help. The laundry is winning.
2) The weeds are growing like, well, weeds. Weeding required bending down to pull. I am not into bending down, currently. KIDS... momma has a job for you!
3) Sun!! Warm!! I know I'll regret this in a few months, but Praise God the sun is out and it'll be in the high 60's today. Yippee!!!
4) The great room shuffle has to be done as soon as school is out, to make room for the new wee lad. UGH. Not looking forward to it. Maybe we'll set up the little crib and move the recliner to a corner in my room and skip the whole things. The nursery, which is a room attached to mine, currently is inhabited by Melanie.
5) I feel guilty sometimes when I look at her playing blissfully in her room, knowing she is going to be demoted soon, and that she has no idea what is coming her way.
6) Eldest son said he could give up his room when he goes to college. I asked him what about summer and weekends? He said he could just sleep in the basement. Nice young man, that.
7) I really can not wrap my head around the fact that I am at a phase in life where one of my children may not have a bedroom here anymore.
More quick takes at conversion diary.