Friday, June 03, 2011

My Life in Pictures, or What has been Keeping Me off Blogger for a While.

We don't knit around here, but my 11 year old daughter is learning how to make sock dolls. Here are her first two, and I think they are adorable! And, they use up some of the single socks around here (I tossed the ones she didn't pick out for her project).
My Graduate
My newly minted 7 year old
And the newly minted 9 year old
My oldest and youngest (outside the womb, that is)
Prom, with my son and a friend of his. They were amazingly elegant looking, I thought.
With more friends. They were having fun!
Two pig tailed girls
Me, my son, and my hubby. One of the best pictures of us ever taken.



The Gang. The seven year old is holding a doll, and the two year old is hiding in the Graduate's robe. The wee lad is making me round, round, round.

10 Comments:

Anonymous John Lankard said...

Love the pics Renee! You have such a great family!

June 03, 2011  
Blogger bjwn said...

These are wonderful pictures, Renee. So glad to have them!

June 03, 2011  
Blogger Melanie Bettinelli said...

Such a beautiful family!

June 03, 2011  
Blogger Mimi said...

Lovely photos indeed! Very elegant! You look fabulous!

June 03, 2011  
Blogger Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

Great pictures! What a special time for your family.

I love the girls' prom dresses--beautiful color and style. If my daughter had seen either of those dresses before she went to prom, she'd have wanted those.

June 04, 2011  
Blogger Mother Mayhem said...

LOVE these pictures! AWESOME! :o)

My favorite of the kids is the grad and his little Sis. Such a contrast!

June 05, 2011  
Anonymous aileen said...

Beautiful pics, Renee!

June 05, 2011  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family, and full life! Congrats!

Barb

June 06, 2011  
Anonymous Jennifer said...

I agree with the rest -- wonderful pictures! God's blessings upon you all!

June 11, 2011  
Anonymous kate said...

You have a beautiful family! And wow, those promgoers are some of the most elegant I have ever seen.

July 24, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home