Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Tag, I'm it

Rules: “The first player of this game starts with the topic “five weird habits of yourself,” and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals. Don’t forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says “You are tagged” (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours.”

Yes, I've been tagged. This ought to be fun, and probably wayyy toooo easy. Here goes:

1. I can not find papers if I put them in a filing cabinet. Might as well throw them away for as much good as they do me. I use upright, cascading file holders so I can see all the files at the same time. Or I just stack them on my desk, until they fall over. Out of sight, truly out of mind.

2. I have many different coffee cups, and choose the one for the morning to suit my mood. ( Maybe I'll post photos of my different mugs and the mood they represent). You would think this would be useful information to my family, but they just aren't catching on.

3. I can.not.stand rough skin around my fingernails. So I pick at them to get the rough edges off, causing actual bleeding. Lovely.

4. I will pay a babysitter $12 an hour to watch the seven kiddos, then go to a thrift store to buy clothes and bag-it-yourself grocery stores to buy food. I will spend needless minutes agonizing over a .10 difference in price, and pay the sitter .20 a minute. Silly.

5. I haven't worn panythose since my wedding day, and never will again if I can help it. I haven't worn heels since my wedding day, and never will again if I can help it.

6. One more for good measure - I hide money in odd places around the house like in books, bandaid containers, CD cases, a variety of deorative vases, in picture frames, etc. Just in case. I told my husband that if I die, don't get rid of anything until you check it for some stashed cash.

There you go. I tag Kate, Ginger, Ayekah, Possum Pearl and Veronica

4 Comments:

Blogger rita said...

o-b-k-b,
I'll get too work this afternoon during naptime... I needed a kick in the pants, how did you know? I've been lazy and just reading lots and lots of blogs lately!

January 03, 2006  
Blogger Lori said...

Ha! we share a few common weird things......honestly I have way more than 5 oddities......although somehow I am sure most people already know that.

January 03, 2006  
Blogger Ginger said...

Hey, I'll get to it. Things are just a bit too busy at the moment. :)

January 04, 2006  
Blogger Ginger said...

OK, go look. I posted my 5 weird habits. It was kind of fun identifying what they were and whether I was willing to tell the world about them.

January 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home