Tag, I'm it
Yes, I've been tagged. This ought to be fun, and probably wayyy toooo easy. Here goes:
1. I can not find papers if I put them in a filing cabinet. Might as well throw them away for as much good as they do me. I use upright, cascading file holders so I can see all the files at the same time. Or I just stack them on my desk, until they fall over. Out of sight, truly out of mind.
2. I have many different coffee cups, and choose the one for the morning to suit my mood. ( Maybe I'll post photos of my different mugs and the mood they represent). You would think this would be useful information to my family, but they just aren't catching on.
3. I can.not.stand rough skin around my fingernails. So I pick at them to get the rough edges off, causing actual bleeding. Lovely.
4. I will pay a babysitter $12 an hour to watch the seven kiddos, then go to a thrift store to buy clothes and bag-it-yourself grocery stores to buy food. I will spend needless minutes agonizing over a .10 difference in price, and pay the sitter .20 a minute. Silly.
5. I haven't worn panythose since my wedding day, and never will again if I can help it. I haven't worn heels since my wedding day, and never will again if I can help it.
6. One more for good measure - I hide money in odd places around the house like in books, bandaid containers, CD cases, a variety of deorative vases, in picture frames, etc. Just in case. I told my husband that if I die, don't get rid of anything until you check it for some stashed cash.
There you go. I tag Kate, Ginger, Ayekah, Possum Pearl and Veronica