Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Happy Bloggaversary to me, Happy Blogaverary toooo me...

Well, it's official. I have blogged for one solid year now. I have posted 175 entries. I have 30 links on my sidebar, but that really needs updating. I am so lazy, I actually use other peoples sidebar's rather than updating my own. (Thanks Alicia, Kate, and Jamie).

There are many things I love about blogging. Taking time to think things through, for one. I used to let so many good thoughts just evaporate. Now I write some of them down. I love the community I have stumbled into. I truly care about you all, the one's I know and the one's I have never met. I love getting comments, probably a little too much. I love leaving comments. I love getting comments on my comments (am I pathetic, or what?). Mostly I want to thank you allfor taking time to read what I write, offer comments when you have the inclination, and for the exchange of support I have found here.

One small request. Just this once, if you read this, could you leave a "howdy-do", so I can see how many people pass my way? I don't have a counter ( don't want to obsess about that, and I would), and just for my "bloggaversary", I ask this favor. Could you, would you, eat green eggs and ham? (oops, lost myself momentarily).

Thanks in advance. I have had a terrific year here at St. Blogs!!!

Blessings!

18 Comments:

Blogger Essy said...

Happy 'blogaversary' to you...yeahh...how exciting. I do stop by here pretty regularly, just usually don't have a whole lot of time to respond...but keep on blogging!

(Have you considered Haloscan.com ...it sure would make commenting a whole lot easier.)

December 14, 2005  
Blogger Hope said...

Happy Anniversary!! I read your posts regularly. I am thankful that our paths have crossed too!

December 14, 2005  
Blogger Julie said...

And a howdy-do and happy anniversary from me, too. I think I make it over to your blog once a week and enjoy myself each time. Sorry I don't comment more often :(

December 14, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! I'm de-lurking to congratulate you on a wonderful year of blogging. I've been reading your blog for a few months now and enjoying it immensely. Maybe at some point in my life I will be able to keep up with my own blog. Until then, I think that I will just continue to enjoy reading the blogs of others!

December 14, 2005  
Blogger rita said...

Happy Blogaversery!
I enjoy your posts, insights, prayers, etc!
God bless-

December 14, 2005  
Blogger Mairin :o) said...

I will not eat them here or there. I will not eat them anywhere.

But I will stand up and be counted. Howdy!

December 14, 2005  
Blogger Kate said...

Howdy! But then, you knew I read every post you write - right? Thanks for giving me the encouragement I needed to start blogging myself, all those many months ago, by being my first (and still favorite!) commenter!

December 14, 2005  
Blogger ~pen~ said...

happy blog-i-versary!! i am a richer person for knowing you :)

December 15, 2005  
Blogger Lori said...

Happy Anniversary to you (I am singing it)....I love your blog, commenting and commenting on your commments too.....happy next year of blogging!

December 15, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there! Happy Anniversary! God bless and thanks for blogging! I like your blog every time I visit!

December 15, 2005  
Blogger Elena LaVictoire said...

Happy Blogiversary!!! and many more! :)

December 16, 2005  
Blogger Sapientiae Amator said...

I love this blog!

December 16, 2005  
Blogger Ginger said...

Me too, me too, I came by! Congrats and Howdy-do and Happy Blogaversary.

:)

December 16, 2005  
Blogger Lisa said...

Happy Anniversary and Howdy!

December 17, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, Renee. I gotta post something here.
I've read your comments on other blogs, including my own, and I really love your insight and your honesty and your generous heart.
I'm not much of a commentator on blogs, (which doesn't add up, as much as getting comments means to me!) but I do enjoy yours and am happy you have one.
Yours is one of my favorites, actually....and I want to add that you've always been so kind and considerate in support of my blog. I hope you have a SECOND Bloggiversary too!
God bless you and Merry Christmas to you and your whole family.

December 19, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh. And I didn't write the second comment, thinking I hadn't commented on this post before -- I just wanted to add more thought to my previous comment!

December 19, 2005  
Blogger Renee said...

Thanks Alexa, and everyone. I feel so affirmed! :0)

December 19, 2005  
Blogger Julie D. said...

Happy Blogiversary ... also late, but VERY sincere! :-)

December 19, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home