Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Another update

Once again most my Christmas cards and out of town packages will arrive during Christmas week. This isn't by design, but it may as well be as regularly as it happens. Bah, I just don't want to get all frazzled now, not now, when we are trying to let Christ enter our hearts. You know He is very quiet and still, and being frazzled doesn't allow me to attend to Him. So, all the gifts and cards will be in the season, not on the day. Most the baking will take place the last few days and then the weeks following. Then of course the bill paying takes months ;).

The addition is grinding along. UGH, I am not so sure that moving wouldn't have been easier. Everything is behind schedule, covered in dust, noisy, and over budget. So many little last minute details that seem to never end. Oh well, I am hoping that it will be worth it when it's all said and done. And I hope we can still afford to live here. Dh owns his own business, and so periodically we have the big freak out, "How do we know we'll make enough money this year????" Then we realize, that we don't, we never will know, and yet we must assume we will either have enough, or deal with not having enough. God will show us the way, but not yet. I wrote about this here and now must go re-read it!

Blessings!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Renee! I sent you an email! Hope you like it! ;-)

December 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home