Saturday, February 11, 2006

Long Overdue meme

Wayyyy back, both Ayekah and Hector tagged me for the meme about the 5 people we hope to see in heaven and/or the 5 questions we want to ask Jesus when we get there. In an attempt to make up for my tardiness, I will answer both parts.


Five People

1. My little brother I never met, Pio. He was born early and died after a short time.
2. and 3. Carl of Austria, and his wife Zita. Two of my heros.
4. St. Nicholas, one of my best friends.
5. St. Scholastica, another best friend (see previous post).

Five questions:

1. How do you love me so much?
2. Why did you create all that is created in the first place?
3. Why did Lucifer rebel?
4. How did you create our universe?
5. Did I turn out okay?

I tag Denise at eight is enough (you would think), and anyone else that hasn't done this yet and would like to.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nevermore said...

Is Pio the name of little bro? I never knew.

February 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home