Monday, November 27, 2006

And this is a good day

I am at my desk, in my room, with the door closed, trying to get some work done. I have been in my room for approximately 4 seconds.

~knock knock~ "Mom? Did you feed Walker yet?" (Walker is our beta fish)

me: yes.

9 seconds later

~knock knock~ (different child) Mom? When are we going to the store?

me: As soon as I tell you it's time to go.

1.5 seconds later

~knock knock~ (yet another different child) Mom? Does blood come out?

pause

me: Why?

child: "Because I have it all over my shirt."

me: From what?

child: "I don't know."

And this ladies and gentlemen, is why I worry about my sanity on a regular basis.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

LOL....I think that last one would have me worried too.

November 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hee-hee! It happens JUST LIKE YOU SAID!
All the time! Oh well, at least we are needed, wanted, and Loooved! ;)

November 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's funny and very, very familiar.

November 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home