Tuesday, August 14, 2007

And the Winner is.......


WHOOT! WHOOT! WHOOT! Henny Penny gets the prize!! It was my 500th post. However, Barb started moving the entire contest in the right direction, AND the other guesses where all so creative, that each of the people who left a guess will get a prize. Henny Penny will get something extra, being that she was the winner and all, but I really enjoyed all the guesses! I thing :o) had the most creative answer, but it was true I had never posted a photo of myself til then. Anyway, that was fun and I want to thank you all for participating.

So, if you would like to claim your prize, e-mail me your address at reeree(at)mchsi(dot)com and withing the week I will get your gift in the mail. Now, don't be shy you guessers, you, claim your prize!

***Update***

I'll be busy for a few days, but in the mean time, send me those addresses if you want your prize. I've only gotten a few so far. C'mon, don't be shy!

4 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

Congratulations on your 500th post!

August 14, 2007  
Blogger Henny Penny said...

Congratulations on your 500th post!

I may have that many... Just not all on the same blog. LOL

I won! I won! WooHoo! Emailing! :o)

August 15, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your 500th post, my friend!

August 16, 2007  
Blogger owenswain said...

Congrats.

I just had a look and on myluminousmiseries.ca it's 514 as of yesterday. I never thought to look.

August 18, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home