Monday, December 07, 2009

A Cutie to Remember

We woke to a bit of snow and one very excited seven year old, "Mom, do you think I'll get to wear my snoveralls today?" I asked him where he heard the term "snoveralls". "I just now made it up!" It is great to start the day with a laugh!

I have some photos to share when I get my purse back, which is where I put my camera, which I left at a friends house. We have our St. Nicholas Mantle set up and our Advent activities (simple as they are) in place.

Until later, my friends,



Blogger Convenor said...

Would you be kind enough to let your readers know about the latest issue of our journal:

If it is of any interest to you, we'd be honoured if you'd link to/follow/blogroll our blog:

Pray for us!

God bless you!

St. Conleth's Catholic Heritage Association - Ireland

December 13, 2009  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home