Friday, March 19, 2010

A First

This morning my newly one year old is sitting on my lap, eating a few dry cheerios that are placed on my desk for her. After carefully eating 2 or 3 cheerios, she leans over and not so discreetly indicated she could use a little milk. So now she is eating a cheerio, then nursing for a minute or so, then eating another cheerio, then returning to nursing. Even after eight children, I am pretty certain this is the first time one of my babies has had breakfast in this manner. Lucky baby!

(one of the reasons for the cheerios is to keep little fingers away from the keyboard while I am trying to use the computer)

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

too funny! just yesterday, Emma was having bread and milk in the same fashion, and it struck me as being pretty funny. :)

March 19, 2010  
Blogger Mother Mayhem said...

Chuckle. :o)

(Thanks for always checking on me!)

March 20, 2010  
Blogger TomcatmojoMom said...

lol! Too funny!

March 29, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home