Tuesday, March 09, 2010

More Ordinary Days

On one of the first above 30 degree days, I looked out my bedroom window and saw these two running around in obvious delight. Spring is coming!


Afterward, I found the usual assortment of sticks.I am glad I got some photos of these, as I have been finding them around the house for a few years now. My middle son is nearly 12, so I assume the quantity of sticks will decrease before too long.


In the boys' room. More sticks, and some vices, used to do a repair for me. Oh, and a sword. I love having boys!


And yet another stick. This is a special stick, and has been around for at least 6 months. And the discarded coat? Epic. The actual mud room is at the opposite end of the house, and the boy in question has 2 hooks with his name on them. But the coat is by the door.

More ordinary days. I am quite aware that someday, I will no longer have sticks lying around my house, and jackets to pick up off the floor. So while I can, I am relishing the abandon of youth. Then I am going to go get that boy and tell him to hang up his coat!

1 Comments:

Blogger Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

Nice!

Around here, the discarded coats are most often right near the coat closet. Go figure.

We've got sticks galore here too. It's kind of interesting, all the things they think to do with them.

March 11, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home