Thursday, October 14, 2010

Small Successes


So, I haven't done one of these in a long time, and I can tell. I never really feel successful. My life has ramped up so much that I pretty much have a trail of failures every day. So thinking intentionally about possible successes should be good for me. Let's give it a try:

1. I finished that home schooling series of posts. I had to dig deep and most likely, will never speak of it again. I am still amazed at all the moms who home school in contentment and peace. Truly.

2. I am continuing to adapt our daily schedule around the missing 3 oldest children. Struggling, but continuing to try.

3. I had a successful gathering here for our 18th anniversary, so this is two successes: planning and carrying out a party, and being married for 18 years.

More successes at Faith and Family Live

5 Comments:

Anonymous Kristen @ St Monica's Bridge said...

Congratulations on your anniversary!

October 14, 2010  
Blogger Michelle said...

May God continue to bless you and your husband in your marriage! Good week!

October 14, 2010  
Anonymous Hannah said...

Congratulations on your anniversary! May God continue to bless your marriage and may you have a wonder 18 more years!!

October 14, 2010  
Blogger Melanie Bettinelli said...

Happy Anniversary! May God bless your marriage with many more years.

October 14, 2010  
Anonymous heidi said...

It's a bigger success than most because you've been married to a Wiesner for 18 years! LOL

October 15, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home