Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Who knew?


Guess who likes spagetti-o's? Generic version. Every healthy offering I gave her she threw on the floor. I found one lonely can of spagetti-o's, generic version, in the pantry left over from another daughter after getting braces (I just wanted her to get calories at that point).

Anyway, so I tried the spagetti-o's , generic version, figuring if she turned her nose up at them, I could throw them away guilt free.

Well, she loved them. Happy and all smiles. And full. And sleepy.

4 Comments:

Blogger Hope said...

Oh, those photos bring back memories for me. My kids loved that stuff. I have yet to understand why.

August 24, 2010  
Blogger Mother Mayhem said...

SWEET! :o)

August 25, 2010  
Anonymous Adrienne said...

Oh my goodness, she is so adorable!
Yes, it seems like yesterday (sigh) I was making 's'gettios' for my girls! College & Senior High now - (sigh) - she's just adorable!

August 31, 2010  
Blogger Rosemary said...

spagetti-o's. They're just so easy to eat. Cute photos.

September 06, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home