Saturday, June 04, 2011

Already?

Did anyone notice the pregnancy ticker over there? ---------------->

30 weeks. Oy. This is getting serious. Much to do, much to do. There is no way it'll all get done, either, and yet I know from experience life will go on, and soon I'll be living a life that feels like mine. BUT, for the next 16 weeks or so, I'll be in a state of altered reality, physical limitations, and fear. Then joy, and pain, and exhaustion, and adjustment. It is daunting. Like looking up a large large cliff that I am about to climb, knowing the peak will be amazing if I live through the climb. Whew.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mother Mayhem said...

*Hugs-a-bunch*

June 05, 2011  
Blogger Melanie Bettinelli said...

It does look daunting when you look at it all at once like that. but in reality you only take one step at a time.

June 06, 2011  
Blogger Perpetua Amatia said...

Good Luck!

June 09, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home