Monday, October 10, 2005

The Travelers Have Returned

We're baaack! It was a delightful, refreshing, and oh so soothing break. I will post later on the details and lessons learned, but what I can say now is that I needed the break, and I feel like I finally had time to do some long over due reflection.

Our house is still in disarray, and it is going to take longer than projected to get things finished, so I will be coming and going, sometimes gutting it out here, sometimes staying at my mom's house. It's all good, though, progress is good.

Mostly, I just wanted to say Happy Anniversary to my dh. It's been a thirteen year roller coaster ride, and although that kind of thrill ride makes me nervous, I have to admit it is exciting. May God grant us many more years in peace, health and happiness!

6 Comments:

Blogger Mairin :o) said...

Welcome back. I'm glad you feel refreshed.

Happy anniversary! Thirteen years is quite an accomplishment in this anti-marriage day and age. You should be proud.

October 10, 2005  
Blogger rita said...

Glad you are back. Happy 13th anniversary!!! Cannot wait to hear about your adventures.

October 10, 2005  
Blogger Philothea Rose said...

Welcome back! and Happy Anniversary!

October 10, 2005  
Blogger Julie D. said...

Happy anniversary! :-)

October 11, 2005  
Blogger Lisa said...

Welcome home. Blessings to you as you celebrate 13 years! ALSO, blessings to you as you remodel!

October 11, 2005  
Blogger Lori said...

Welcome back and Happy Anniversary! Looking forward to your post.

Lori

October 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home