Monday, September 19, 2005

Good Monday, everyone!

God is a good, merciful, loving Father, and has put people in my path these last few days to soothe and calm my spirit, cleanse my soul, and bandage my wounds.

As we continue our school year, I need to be strict with the routines I have set up. The only way I will be able to do this is with God's grace, and much perseverance. Consequently, I will be blogging less frequently, although I may toss a reflection or funny out as time allows. I don't think I have that many readers anyway, but those of you who do visit and comment, I thank you, I appreciate you, and I hope you will stay tuned.

I will leave you today with another part of the Divine Liturgy, called the Litany of Peace, as well as the Prayer to the Most Holy Trinity that the children and I say every mortning. Blessings to you all!


Prayer to the Holy Trinity

O Most Holy Trinity, have mercy on us.
Lord, cleanse us of our sins.
Master, pardon our transgressions.
Holy One, vist us, and heal our infirmities,
for your own Name's sake.
Lord have mercy, Lord have mercy, Lord have mercy.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Post when you can, dear! And just keep remembering, there are all sorts of seasons in life, and there'll be time enough for more bloggin' later.....

September 19, 2005  
Blogger Lori said...

I enjoy your posts, and will check in every once in awhile.

September 19, 2005  
Blogger Lori said...

I enjoy your posts, and will check in every once in awhile.

September 19, 2005  
Blogger Mama Heffalump said...

*staying tuned*! Hugs-a-bunch!

September 19, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home