Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Interview with Rosie-Posie Sandybanks

Rosie-Posie is our 5 yodd. She is the fifth child and our 3rd daughter. She currently shares a room with all her sisters, but will be moving to a new room with her baby sister after the addition is finished.

1.If you could be the same age as one of your siblings (12, 10, 9, 7, 3 or 1) which age would you want to be and why?
I want to be 7 years old, because I just do. And because I want to do choir, P.E., and piano lessons.

2. What is your favorite thing about visiting Grammy and Papa? I like having cake for dessert after my dinner. And I like the way they make their dinners.

3.Are you helpful to your mommy when it comes to taking care of your little brother and sister? Sometimes, yeah. I change diapers, and do what you say whenever you say to watch the baby or change Nicky into clothes.

4.What do you like to draw? I like to draw balloons or tree or animals or pictures, or books, or apples, or doggies, or cats, or babies, or persons. I like to draw hearts, and you (me, MPN), and the ABC's.

5. What is Heaven like? Like when God is on the Cross and it's really big. and God's the boss and tells us what to do. I would want to go to heaven to be more alive. I would like the way God bees nice to us in heaven. I picture heaven pretty and I like it.

6. What is your favorite part of the day? When I do my math and my school, and when I went to Great Flags Six America.

7. What is your favorite color? Red. I like the way it's clean.

8. What is your favorite thing to play with? My plastic tea set.

9. Who is your favorite made-up person?
I think it might be Esther from the Veggie Tale.

10. What is your favorite food? Hmmm, oranges.

11. What will you be doing when you are grown up?
Feeding my baby.



For my newer readers, I have been interviewing my children with the help of my blog friends. The initial post is here.

The previous interviews are with 12yods, 10yodd, 9yodd, and 7yods.

I only have the 3 year old ds left. I don't think it would be productive to interview the 1yodd, but then, who knows?

6 Comments:

Blogger Ginger said...

Esther is made up???? Oi vey. I'm devastated! :) Want me to come over at Purim and make "Haman's Hats" for your kids to eat? (I have always loved Queen Esther...)

September 21, 2005  
Blogger Renee said...

Ginger,

I know that Esther isn't made up, and now Rosie-Posie does too. But when I asked her for her favorite made up character, she said, "You mean, like from a movie?" So that's how we go Esther.

September 21, 2005  
Blogger Ginger said...

Well of course! Perfectly logical when you think of it that way. :)

September 22, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love how her mind works. She'll probably be a theologian/mommy when she grows up. Of course, it's because *I've* always thought of Heaven as pretty, too!

I'm still trying to figure out red as a clean color, though.....

September 22, 2005  
Blogger Mama Heffalump said...

I think that God "bees nice" too! She is just the sweetest!

September 22, 2005  
Blogger ukok said...

I want to go to Heaven to be more alive too!

What a great little soldier for Christ!

God Bless.

September 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home