Tuesday, October 25, 2005

The View from Here

This is the view from the back of our house.



This is a view from the front windows of my house.

I love fall, and this year, despite the drought this summer, the colors are spectacular. It was these views that helped us decide to add on to our house rather than move to a larger house. I am trying to remind myself today why, exactly, we decided to put ourselves through this.

Actually, drywall is going in today, painting next week, floor after that, then stairs and carpet. Then trim, and putting seed down in the lawn. Progress is being made, and for that I am grateful. I get to choose paint colors this week, and that is a blast.

Well, gotta run. This has been a very unproductive day here, except on my blog ;)

3 Comments:

Blogger Curious Servant said...

Those colors are fantastic.

October 25, 2005  
Blogger ~pen~ said...

gorgeous renee, thank you for sharing :)

October 26, 2005  
Blogger Philothea Rose said...

Your place looks gorgeous! So do your kiddos. :)

October 27, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home