Sunday, January 15, 2006

Housekeeping Details




***I changed my reflection on the sidebar. This was the Epistle at Divine Liturgy today, and it screamed out to me. So I will keep it before my face as many times as I look at this blog.

***I took off word verification on the comments. They were driving me nutty, and making me hesitant to comment on my own blog. So, in an effort to be more hospitable to you, my dear guests, the mumbo-jumbo is gone. (I reserve the right to put them back on should the need arise).

***I put up some new links on my sidebar. Go visit if you haven't yet. Both worth my time, anyway.

***Alexa has been working on a new template for me. I am a risk averse, change- hating nervous Nellie, and major creature of habit. However, she has been patient, kind and ooooh sooooo understanding. So things may look different around here as I experiment. Or I may chicken out, but either way, Alexa is a saint.

3 Comments:

Blogger ukok said...

Different can be good, I look forward to seeing what our dear Alexa will come up with! If Lisa's templates are anything to go by (which they are, of course) Alexa is going to have some very pleasing ideas :)

God Bless.

January 16, 2006  
Blogger Sapientiae Amator said...

Thanks for the link! I don't know if you saw my answer, but feel free to ask any grammar questions you want.

January 16, 2006  
Blogger Lori said...

I too took off that forsaken word verification nightmare and have only gotten one spam.....it's worth it not having to get all dyslexic just to comment on my own blog!!
I love the background of your blog, so hope you will keep that....it loads before the actual posts and is lovely to look at.

January 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home