Tuesday, January 10, 2006

We're hitting the books once again

I have been itching to get on here and put down something profound, but have to get back in the school groove first. We are on track to finish the semester in two weeks, which is a suprise. We all thought we were behind.

We are also slowly moving into our new rooms, and painting our old ones, and sorting through lots of junk that I don't want to move to the new rooms, and generally being very busy.

I hope to get a post in at least by tomorrow, but until then, I wish you all a glorious day!

4 Comments:

Blogger Hope said...

Good for you!! I remember this time of year when I homeschooled was the 'hunkering down' time to get serious about what was going to get accomplished in the year. Hang in there, sounds like it's been good.

January 10, 2006  
Blogger Lori said...

And a glorious day to you as well...oh Busy Mom!! Getting rid of junk is cathartic....

January 10, 2006  
Blogger Nevermore said...

Happppyyy Wednesday MPN. God Bless and may the forces of evil become confused on the way to your doorstep. Or some such thing.

January 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Renee. Tell me what you think of this one. http://www.shallwetrythisagain.blogspot.com

January 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home