Monday, February 20, 2006

I am afraid I will be scarce for a while...

We seem to have gotten the real, honest to gosh flu. The poor baby is the worst, and has been miserable for 4 days. She is showing improvement, but now little 3 year old is down, 5 year old is down, 11 year old is down, 7 year old is just showing the begining symtoms, and 12 year old is getting better. 9 year old is holding out, and thank God for that so she can help me. Dh is down, too, and I just hope I don't get it. Any extra prayers for patience, strenth, and health would be appreciated! (I am still trying to stick to the "new me" plan, but have only been mildly successful. This reminds me why it was so hard to stay in a good habit for any lenth of time. Oh well, well get it together again when all is well.)

8 Comments:

Blogger Mairin :o) said...

I will keep all of you in my prayers. Nothing is more heartbreaking than a sick baby.

February 20, 2006  
Blogger Lori said...

will be praying for a swift and full recovery for all...lysol, lysol, everywhere....and take extra good care of yourself.

February 20, 2006  
Blogger Kate said...

You have my prayers.

February 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ugh! Your poor babies! I will definitely say a prayer that you will fight off this bug. Good luck!

February 21, 2006  
Blogger Essy said...

I have added you to my prayer list at my site.

February 21, 2006  
Blogger Mama Heffalump said...

Oh, Renee! I am so sorry to hear this! Prayers going up for you and all the lil darlings! *Hugs!*

February 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope everyone feels better real soon, Renee!

February 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I pray for your health and the health of your family!

February 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home