Monday, August 14, 2006

Duty Calls

(Random garden photo : a daylily)

I will be off line for a while. We are leaving on a camping trip Wednesday, and I haven't packed yet ;0). We are also having an overnight guest tomorrow, and as soon as we get back a family of 11 is visiting for a few days. Then school starts, and I have yet to order all of my books. Or finish clearing out the classroom and getting in reorganized for the new year. SO...

My real life calls. I have lots to do here, and am not certain if I'll be back again before I leave. I will try to post something on the Feast of the Dormition, which is tomorrow, but then after that, I'll be gone for a while.


Until then....

Vaya con Dios.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

there is no such word as dormition according to Webster's dictionary

August 14, 2006  
Blogger Renee said...

anonymous -

copy and paste this link if you are interested:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dormition_of_the_Theotokos

August 14, 2006  
Blogger Mimi said...

Happy, happy Feast Day and travel safely and enjoy!

August 14, 2006  
Blogger ukok said...

Renee, have a safe and enjoyable trip and return refreshed for all the busy days that lie in wait for you. God Bless you!

August 14, 2006  
Blogger Lori said...

have a wonderful time camping.....so sad, the end of summer.......

August 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a fun time Renee! It's now time for MY dormition! LOL

August 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun! Come back!

Blessings,

August 15, 2006  
Blogger Rosemary said...

Have a fun trip. Hope the camping and the visiting refreshes you. I'll look forward to your return. God bless.

August 15, 2006  
Blogger Lori said...

Wow, life is busy. Have fun.

August 17, 2006  
Blogger ukok said...

Are you back yet? Are you back yet? Are you back yet? Are you back yet?...my version of that great kids car game!

August 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home