Friday, August 04, 2006

Greeetings!


I don't have much time just now, but want to let everyone know how much I appreciate your good wishes, and Mimi, THANKYOU for the Iconogram. You all helped make this such a fine, fine birthday. I couldn't ask for anything else. I spent extra time with Our Lord, saw or talked to, or got a card from everyone in my family, was surrounded by my husband, children, nieces and nephews, neighbors, friends, and my husband got me an iPod!!!! Some very good friends took my husband and me out to dinner last night, and I found some delicious foods that were fast friendly. Now I am trying to make good on the 40's, and use my time wisely, which means for today, I am signing off.


Blessings!!

(I'll try to make the next post NOT about me, m'kay??)

5 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

You are so welcome! I'm glad that you had a good time and that it went well! And, whohoooo, congratulations on the iPod!

August 04, 2006  
Blogger Rosemary said...

Wow! An ipod. Let us know how you like it. And we like hearing about you...Glad you had such a nice birthday.

August 04, 2006  
Blogger ~pen~ said...

oh, happiest of belated birthdays, my favorite busy mom!!

my husband got an iPod for father's day and he has not been the same; we have to vie for computer time when he goes on itunes...

:)

enjoy!

August 06, 2006  
Blogger Lori said...

lucky you.......an iPod......I still don't have one.....I am so out of it!!

August 07, 2006  
Blogger ukok said...

I missed your birthday :( I'm very sad to have done so.

Forgive me and please accept my belated birthday wishes to your good self.

Many years!

August 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home