Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Housekeeping!


Here I am, in the middle of the night, rearranging my blog roll. I went to bed very early last night trying to catch up on some sleep, but apparently I don't need as much sleep as I think. After 6 hours *ding* I was awake. So, I decided to clear up my blog roll, and get that off my mind.

This wasn't an easy job. I updated some people who moved to new digs. I organized it by long time blogging pals, new friends, blogs I enjoy reading but don't really "know". I gave a seperate category for the blogs I read that are written by men. Why? I don't know. They could have gone under "old friends" or "good reads" just as easily, but I feel their perspective on life is just different enough to warrant their own category. I also added some in that I read frequently, but always used someone else's blog roll to get there.

I put some blogs in an inactive category. I classified this as one month or more since a post. I did this because I don't want to loose track of people, and I keep checking on them. If posts start up again, I'll put them up in the proper category.

Also, I don't think I eliminated anyone. If I did, and you let me know, I'll put you back in. I am not too good at html, and I am sure did this the hard way, and probably make a boo-boo or two along the way.

SO, there you go. What to do when much desired sleep doesn't happen.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy to be an old friend! *Grin*

November 29, 2006  
Blogger owenswain said...

Well, I made it to men folk and I am one so, that'll do.

November 29, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, Renee! I'm embarrassed by my long title! You can put just Alexa if you want or just "Domestic Excellence" if you like or even "DEASH" if you want...but you do what you want.
I'm just glad to be under the title "old friends"!

November 30, 2006  
Blogger Renee said...

Owen, you are an old friend too. I had you there first, but then you were a lone male. It seemed more "orderly" if you went to the men folk section. But I debated about it. Check the time on that post and you'll see when I was making all these decisions.

December 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home