Friday, October 12, 2007

A Rest




That last post took a lot out of me. I spent 4 or 5 days writing it, and still am not that happy with it. It is one of the most personal things I have ever written. Writing it scraped the bottom of my soul, and stirred things up, and now I've got all kinds of things floating around, and causing disruption and anxiety.

So, I am taking a blog break for a while.

I need to practice what I preach, and tend to my family more, I want to do more art, and am beginning another icon. I need more focus around here, and less out in the blog world.

I seem to lack the discipline right now to keep it all in balance, so I have to impose a fast on myself.

The fight with evil is still going on in my Town, and it is getting more and more emotionally draining since the killing has begun. I am going to really have to pace myself so as not to crash and burn.

So, don't be alarmed if you don't hear from me for a little while. I will be back when I am more settled.

Many blessings to all.

7 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

When it is time to, indeed! Hugs and prayers.

October 12, 2007  
Blogger Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

My prayers will continue, related to what's happening in your Town. Prayers also for you and your family. Enjoy your break, your work on your icon and your time with family.

October 12, 2007  
Blogger owenswain said...

May the Lord bless you and keep you and make his face to shine upon you.

I'll keep your rss fired up. Thanks for your friendship over the past couple of years.

O | onionboy.ca (art & faith) | luminousmiseries.ca {faith & art}

October 12, 2007  
Blogger Daisy said...

*Hugs-a-bunch*

October 13, 2007  
Blogger ukok said...

I think you already know that I completely understand.

You will of course, remain in my bloglines so that I'll know as and when you post again...and I look forward to seeing the next Icon you write!

October 15, 2007  
Blogger Kitty said...

God bless you, MPN!

October 16, 2007  
Blogger Kitchen Madonna said...

Go girl! Angels around you and yours!

October 17, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home