Monday, November 12, 2007


From a beautiful stained glass window in a church I visited during a weekend away.

Breaks my heart wide open.


Blogger Ginger said...

Wow, that's gorgeous. Thanks for taking pictures and sharing!

November 12, 2007  
Blogger Lisa said...


November 13, 2007  
Blogger Mimi said...

No kidding, wow! Thanks.

November 13, 2007  
Blogger Heidi Renee said...

This is so beautiful! Can I ask where the church is?

We have a hobby of touring churches and finding stained glass - this is breath-taking. Thank you for sharing!

November 14, 2007  
Blogger Mary Poppins NOT said...

Heidi Renee ~ It is in Virgil, Illinois. A tiny old church that is just lovely. I think the church's name is St. Peter and Paul, but I can't remember for certain.

November 14, 2007  
Anonymous ukok said...

L~O~V~E it! It makes my breath catch in my throat just looking at the image you've uploaded.

Hope you're doing good, my friend!


November 15, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL, it brought a lump in my throat. Thank you :)

November 18, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home