Saturday, June 07, 2008

How to cool off on a HOT day

I just went shopping with my 3 oldest daughters (13,12, and 8) and was it so much fun! We tried on all sorts of clothes, spent more money than we should (but then we are used to thrift store prices), and I even bought makeup. This was a "real" store, with AIR CONDITIONING!! I saw lots of people looking at us, amused at the fun of shopping with 3 daughters. It made me so happy. And to think, I have one more girl at home, who would have loved to come. What abundance! (Not to mention, the 3 boys, but they don't like to shop).

All this to make up for the fact that I have a very sore tooth that most likely will need a root canal, which I dread. And can't really afford. Only to a "shopping" woman would it make sense to shop to make one feel better about having to spend too much money on a root canal. Please tell me I am not the only woman who thinks this way???

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are not the only woman that thinks this way. :o)

June 08, 2008  
Blogger Rosemary said...

Ditto. You are not the only woman who thinks this way. teehee. Hope your tooth feels better soon.
I LOVE shopping with my girls too. Makes me almost giddy.

June 08, 2008  
Blogger Laura said...

Shopping trips or pedicures CURE ALL.

June 09, 2008  
Blogger Kitchen Madonna said...

You are blessed MPN! Very blessed!

Prayers for that tooth.

June 12, 2008  
Blogger rita said...

I think this way, my sweet friend! God bless you and that tooth!

June 13, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home