Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Thank you, God!!

We are having the most beautiful weather right now. I actually needed a blanket last night to sleep! In late July!

Now, I am sitting at my desk, a strong cup of coffee at my side, a biscotti waiting for me, and the most delicious breeze blowing through my windows, carrying with it the aroma of freshly cut grass and the invigorating song of a wren.

I have so many ideas of fun to do with this luscious day. A hike? The zoo? A picnic? a bike ride? I only have 3 children here today (the others are off with their dad having fun), so whatever we do will be easier than usual.

I love a day full of possibilities!

Why do I forget that EVERY day is full of possibilities?

Thank you, dear Lord for this beautiful day, this insight into the time You give me to use each day, and the tender care You take to shower us with beauty. Just the sky would be enough today! But wait, there's more! The trees, the scent, the sounds, the warmth. Thank you!

4 Comments:

Blogger Aunt Colana said...

Lovely Blog Post! It is a beautiful day, isn't it! I know you will enjoy all the possibilities it has to offer. :)

July 23, 2008  
Blogger Suzanne said...

Yes, gratefulness is in order here. The weather has been nice in our area, as well!

July 24, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

So, what did you decide to do with your glorious day?

July 24, 2008  
Blogger Renee said...

The 6 and 8 year old and I went on a 3.3 mile hike around a forest preserve with a lake in it. They were such troopers, love it, and want to do it again. Yea! So do I!!

July 24, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home