Monday, July 14, 2008

Is it really the middle of July?

I have finally updates at St. Paraskeva's place, with two sets of photos, early and late June. Where I have been:



Finally enjoying my chaise lounge, patio and a good book.


Looking up at these:


And over at these.

And another child had a birthday, as previously mentioned, my eldest is now 15 years old. And this week my "middle child" turns 10. Whew! No more birthdays for a few months (except mine, and that's another story). The years truly do fly by!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm such a chunky monkey i can hardly reach to paint my toe nails at all anymore...yours however, look very funky :-)

July 14, 2008  
Blogger bball said...

Hurray! I was hoping you'd be taking it easy - you deserve it! I've been missing you and our painting group, though. Look forward to seeing you and Jane and April again in August. I've been doing a little bit of work on Saint Francis - reading more books about him, too. He's awesome! See ya soon! God bless - Barb

July 14, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like good times!

July 14, 2008  
Blogger Mimi said...

Gorgeous photos, I especially like your toes!

July 15, 2008  
Blogger Suzanne said...

You reminded me...I need to go and paint my toenails! HA! Keep taking it easy...a mom needs to do that sometimes! ;)

July 15, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful. :o)

July 16, 2008  
Blogger rita said...

that looks like bliss.

July 16, 2008  
Blogger Rae said...

Mmmm that just looks absolutely idyllic...

July 23, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home