Friday, June 27, 2008
- Name: Renee
I am trying to live in an authentic manner, in charity, and with an open hand. Wife, mom, artist, Eastern Catholic, wanting to shed the clutter!
- Deep Sigh.
- The Problem of Pain ( I think that title is taken,...
- Wimpy McWimpus continues to complain...
- How to cool off on a HOT day
- varia, misc., etc....
- From my Mother's Journal, 12/6/98
- Friendly Reminder
- Wisdom for the ages, on motherhood, from a man, n...
Prayer to the Holy Spirit
O Heavenly King, Consoler, Spirit of Truth, Who art in all places, and fillest all things. Treasury of Goodness and Giver of Life, come and take up Thine abode amongst us. And cleanse us of every stain, and save our souls, O Good One.