Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The dentist, again

Off to the dentist today. They had told my my gum disease may flare up again if I got pregnant, so now we'll see what they say. This is my 3 month check up. I am bracing myself for a little disapproval, but hopefully I am just being silly. I'll let you know...

**UPDATE** They were terrific, congratulatory and so happy for me. Couldn't be better, and so far my gums and teeth are still in good shape. I am glad for the attitude adjustment I received today!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

Hugs. I dislike the dentist much more than I should.

August 20, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woohoo! :o)

I'll have to find a new dentist after we move. Shudder.

August 21, 2008  
Blogger Suburban Correspondent said...

Vitamin C! Tons of it! My gums were bleeding like crazy on my second pregnancy. Subsequent pregnancies I used Vitamin C (I forget how much, it varies from person to person) and didn't have nearly so many problems.

August 27, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home