Thursday, May 28, 2009

Small Successes


I haven't done this in a few weeks, but thought I would give it a try today.

1. Cleaned out the 4 youngest children's drawers, ended up with two large bags of cold weather clothes in the attic and two large bags for Goodwill. And all the laundry is caught up.

2. Cleaned my room, almost. Packed away my maternity clothes. Not that my regular clothes all fit yet, but I won't "apply myself" to getting back into them if I keep my stretchy pants out. So, I bought one pair of larger pants, found a few of my old skirts that fit, and cut white sugar and flour back out of my diet like I did while I was pregnant. We'll see what happens.

3. Caught up on the Melanie's baby book. Each of my kids has a baby book, and I don't want her to have the only empty one. So now, it's updated for the first 10 weeks.

So, that's all folks.

Oh, wait, I also finally wrote a few thankyou notes, including one to the lovely lady that made Melanie this hat. I'll give it to you when we start painting again, okay Barb?

See other success at Faith and Family Live

5 Comments:

Blogger ViolinMama said...

You rock as my 11 month old still has nothing in her baby book! WOW! I'd better get on it!!

May 28, 2009  
Blogger Mother Mayhem said...

Emily is 13. Her baby book hasn't been updated in a looong time. Think she'll ever forgive me? ;o)

May 29, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome - you must be getting your energy back! I look forward to starting up again, whenever you are up to it. I haven't even traced the pattern on the board, yet, so I guess I need the motivation of coming to your house! The hat looks great on little Miss M. See you whenever you're ready.

Barb

May 29, 2009  
Blogger Mimi said...

Sounds like you've had a burst of busy, good job.

And, could that hat be any cuter? Sigh!

June 01, 2009  
Blogger Rosemary said...

Sounds like you are being very productive. Baby is beautiful!!

June 02, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home