7 Quick Takes Friday
1) Still alive over here. I had a KICKIN' Birthday party for myself. I'll post photos later.
2) Baby is so sweet. I am enjoying every moment with her, but let my camera battery die, and missed her fourth month almost entirely, photographically speaking, that it. I soaked it up in real life. Camera is back working, so I'll get some baby pictures up before she turns 5 months old (ONLY 10 DAYS AWAY). How could it possibly be that she's almost 5 months old? But I have loved every day!
3) School planning is coming right along. Panic has abated somewhat, and what doesn't go away, a glass of wine knocks right out. Isn't that the proper use of wine???
4) My husband has a new job, of sorts. One that keeps him in the same state. Now that is it over, I can say that he's been working out of state for the last year and a half. Much ruminating to follow about that, when I have the time. Warning: I am having Jane Austin type thoughts. Might be mushy.
5) I had to clean out baby's dresser, and empty out all the newborn and 0-3 month clothes. Sniff. Bawl. I am saving them in case a friend of mine from church has a girl baby this fall. The gowns, onsies and sleepers will work well, as I used them for the early spring. The first of many heart aching transitions with this baby, to be certain!
6) I am totally getting into cooking again. I am enjoying planning and making meals. I pretty much lost interest in all that while I was pregnant, and while baby was small, so I am happy to be "back" in that way.
7) It was just a year ago, right before my birthday, that I found out I was pregnant. What an awesome and memorable year this has been!
Check out Jen for more!