Monday, July 06, 2009

Internet Trouble

Well, my internet connection has been super tenuous lately. I don't know what the problem is, so I don't know when I'll be posting more regularly. As an example, just getting to blogger "new post" screen took 15 minutes. The computer already is a time suck, but this is just ridiculous!

Meanwhile, we have had a hugely busy few weeks, with a 3 day family gathering, my eldest's 16th birthday, baby being cuter and cuter and more social every minute, and my garden getting out of control, and summer school commencing this week. All reasons to avoid the computer, and take this internet connection problem as a nudge to get off my chair and on with my life. Not to mention all the addictive news reading I have done lately, which has led to great bouts of despair and anxiety. Three days without that has been like a breath of fresh air!

So until my internet problem is fixed, and when my "real" life allows the time, I am off line.

Until then,

Toodles, and God Bless!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mother Mayhem said...

Toodles? LOL

Enjoy your real life, Renee! HUGS

July 07, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home