Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Gratitude


I weighed Melanie yesterday,and she now, at 6 months, weighs 17 pounds, just about doubling her birth weight. So, even though I haven't been worried about her weight gain for some time, it is nice to now she is "officially" at a weight that is "normal".


Melanie is giving me the best squishy hugs. When I first get her up in the morning she clings to my neck, and squishes her cheek up against mine. It reminds me of the icon at the beginning of this post.

5 Comments:

Blogger Semper Eadem said...

It would be nice if you could add our blog to your blogroll: www.catholicheritage.blogspot.com

September 23, 2009  
Blogger Mimi said...

Sniff, sniff. Those hugs sound fantastic!

September 23, 2009  
Anonymous heidi said...

I love those kinds of hugs!!

September 24, 2009  
Blogger Elizabeth @ The Garden Window said...

Great news about the weight gain.
Those hugs sound delightful !

September 26, 2009  
Blogger Mother Mayhem said...

Nothing like squishy baby cheeks! :o)

Itty Bitty (finally) weighs 17 pounds. She'll be 17 months old.

September 29, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home