Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Misc.

Wow, two posts in one day! Week two of school is progressing nicely, except 2 of the children are under the weather (the oldest two). I think the new early rising hour and their habitual late night time have collided and lowered their immune system. I expect a day of sleeping and back to normal tomorrow.

Baby is doing the cutest thing right now. She gets up on all fours, lunges forward, and then "hops" both of her legs forward, like a little bunny. She is getting about 4-5' at a time this way, but then is so exhausted, she has to lay down and rest. Scoot - hop, scoot - hop. First time any of my babies started crawling in this manner. She sits up and plays, and wants to be on the floor with her toys most of the time. I can not believe how quickly this has all transpired!

I had a root canal yesterday, in the tooth that was bothering me last year. I don't know what happened, but as I have mentioned, over the last few weeks it has been really bothering me. I didn't even realize how much "static" of pain there was until it was gone. I feel wonderful, now, and for anyone who has had that kind of tooth ache, $1000 isn't too much to make the pain to away.

But still. Two months ago my car transmission went cablooey. $3700. This happened just a few days after we paid the car off. Nice, eh?

Oh well, I am just thankful we had the money to take care of these things, and who needs a savings, anyway? God provides.

Okay, back to school, recess is over.

Toodles.

3 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth @ The Garden Window said...

Glad the tooth is better !
Sympathies with the car; our car had its MOT test last week and we were praying it would be found roadworthy. It already had an expensive shedload of work done on it earlier in the year.

September 02, 2009  
Anonymous heidi said...

Yeah, we tried that whole savings thing once. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

September 02, 2009  
Blogger Mimi said...

Oh, such a cute way to get around, baby!

and I hear you - for years, years it seemed like whenever we got a bit of money, something would come up that cost just that amount, or even a bit more.

September 03, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home