Thursday, December 17, 2009

Still here.


Oh, I have a back log of posts in my head, and on my camera. Today was the day I was going to catch it all up, but alas and alack, it isn't going to happen. I began the day vacuuming the living room and den (so baby can crawl around without choking every other second), and that quickly turned into a project of disassembling, cleaning and reassembling the vacuum cleaner. Then vacuuming all the corners, nooks and crannies that get missed when the children of the house do most of the housework. Now, the day is in full swing, and I may not get back to the computer until tomorrow or the next day. But, I've got show and tell about my newly 9 month old baby (??!!$$#@???), Advent wreath, St. Nicholas mantle, concerts and plays that my children have been in, and a craft or two. Toodles and blessings!

5 Comments:

Blogger Melanie Bettinelli said...

I'm the same way. Many more ideas for writing than there is time to write. i suppose it's better than writer's block. I'm envying your vacuumed floors. I haven't vacuumed mine yet this week and probably won't get the chance. Of course if Ben were crawling that would push it up on the priority list. Can't believe she's 9 months already. How did that happen?

December 17, 2009  
Blogger Janean said...

there are no blogging police. enjoy your baby and enjoy your life! (hug)

December 18, 2009  
Blogger Rosemary said...

We'll be looking forward to all those posts when you have the time.

December 22, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I can’t understand how to add your site in my rss reader. Can you Help me, please :)

December 26, 2009  
Blogger Mother Mayhem said...

Hope you had a Merry CHRISTmas!

May you and family be richly blessed in the New Year! :o)

Love, Lisa

December 31, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home